blob: a449b0b735de9286518e35cc01c9714e6c90a6eb (plain
%# -*- mode: c; style: ruby; coding: utf-8; indent-tabs-mode: nil -*-
%# Copyright (c) 2017 Urabe, Shyouhei. All rights reserved.
%# This file is a part of the programming language Ruby. Permission is hereby
%# granted, to either redistribute and/or modify this file, provided that the
%# conditions mentioned in the file COPYING are met. Consult the file for
%# Below is the licensing term for the generated output, not this erb file.
/* This is an auto-generated file and is a part of the programming language
* Ruby. The person who created a program to generate this file (``I''
* hereafter) would like to refrain from defining licensing of this generated
* source code.
* This file consist of many small parts of codes copyrighted by each authors,
* not only the ``I'' person. Those original authors agree with some
* open-source license. I believe that the license we agree is the condition
* mentioned in the file COPYING. It states "4. You may modify and include
* the part of the software into any other software ...". But the problem is,
* the license never makes it clear if such modified parts still remain in the
* same license, or not. The fact that we agree with the source code's
* licensing terms do not automatically define that of generated ones. This is
* the reason why this file is under unclear situation. All that I know is
* that above provision guarantees this file to exist.
* Please let me hesitate to declare something about this nuanced contract. I
* am not in the position to take over other authors' license to merge into my
* one. Changing them to (say) GPLv3 is not doable by myself. Perhaps someday
* it might turn out to be okay to say this file is under a license. I wish the
* situation would become more clear in the future. */