Diffstat (limited to 'test/lib/minitest/unit.rb')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 12 deletions
diff --git a/test/lib/minitest/unit.rb b/test/lib/minitest/unit.rb
index c561abe3ed..e67ca02cd8 100644
@@ -1329,18 +1329,6 @@ module MiniTest
- # Call this at the top of your tests when you absolutely
- # positively need to have ordered tests. In doing so, you're
- # admitting that you suck and your tests are weak.
- def self.i_suck_and_my_tests_are_order_dependent!
- class << self
- undef_method :test_order if method_defined? :test_order
- define_method :test_order do :alpha end
# Make diffs for this TestCase use #pretty_inspect so that diff
# in assert_equal can be more details. NOTE: this is much slower
# than the regular inspect but much more usable for complex