|author||akr <akr@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2011-09-09 23:14:00 +0000|
|committer||akr <akr@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2011-09-09 23:14:00 +0000|
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@33241 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
Diffstat (limited to 'time.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
@@ -4468,8 +4468,8 @@ strftimev(const char *fmt, VALUE time, rb_encoding *enc)
* This method is similar to strftime() function defined in ISO C and POSIX.
* Several directives (%a, %A, %b, %B, %c, %p, %r, %x, %X, %E*, %O* and %Z)
* are locale dependent in the function.
- * However this method is almost locale independent since Ruby 1.9.
- * (%Z is only the locale dependent directive.)
+ * However this method is locale independent since Ruby 1.9.
+ * (%Z is platform dependent, though.)
* So, the result may differ even if a same format string is used in other
* systems such as C.
* It is good practice to avoid %x and %X because there are corresponding