blob: cfa5630af204d4e06655a7d681ebe5645886f54e (plain
#ifndef RBIMPL_INTERN_CONT_H /*-*-C++-*-vi:se ft=cpp:*/
* @author Ruby developers <email@example.com>
* @copyright This file is a part of the programming language Ruby.
* Permission is hereby granted, to either redistribute and/or
* modify this file, provided that the conditions mentioned in the
* file COPYING are met. Consult the file for details.
* @warning Symbols prefixed with either `RBIMPL` or `rbimpl` are
* implementation details. Don't take them as canon. They could
* rapidly appear then vanish. The name (path) of this header file
* is also an implementation detail. Do not expect it to persist
* at the place it is now. Developers are free to move it anywhere
* anytime at will.
* @note To ruby-core: remember that this header can be possibly
* recursively included from extension libraries written in C++.
* Do not expect for instance `__VA_ARGS__` is always available.
* We assume C99 for ruby itself but we don't assume languages of
* extension libraries. They could be written in C++98.
* @brief Public APIs related to rb_cFiber.
/* cont.c */
VALUE rb_fiber_new(rb_block_call_func_t, VALUE);
VALUE rb_fiber_new_kw(rb_block_call_func_t, VALUE, int kw_splat);
VALUE rb_fiber_resume(VALUE fib, int argc, const VALUE *argv);
VALUE rb_fiber_resume_kw(VALUE fib, int argc, const VALUE *argv, int kw_splat);
VALUE rb_fiber_yield(int argc, const VALUE *argv);
VALUE rb_fiber_yield_kw(int argc, const VALUE *argv, int kw_splat);
#endif /* RBIMPL_INTERN_CONT_H */