blob: 6b79636ac76c5ff0fae5a30746fd49e9df81d305 (plain
#ifndef RUBY_BACKWARD2_RMODULE_H /*-*-C++-*-vi:se ft=cpp:*/
* @author Ruby developers <email@example.com>
* @copyright This file is a part of the programming language Ruby.
* Permission is hereby granted, to either redistribute and/or
* modify this file, provided that the conditions mentioned in the
* file COPYING are met. Consult the file for details.
* @warning Symbols prefixed with either `RUBY3` or `ruby3` are
* implementation details. Don't take them as canon. They could
* rapidly appear then vanish. The name (path) of this header file
* is also an implementation detail. Do not expect it to persist
* at the place it is now. Developers are free to move it anywhere
* anytime at will.
* @note To ruby-core: remember that this header can be possibly
* recursively included from extension libraries written in C++.
* Do not expect for instance `__VA_ARGS__` is always available.
* We assume C99 for ruby itself but we don't assume languages of
* extension libraries. They could be written in C++98.
* @brief Orphan macros.
* These macros seems broken since at least 2011. Nobody (except ruby itself
* who is implementing the internals) could have used those macros for a while.
* Kept public as-is here to keep some theoretical backwards compatibility.
#define RMODULE_IV_TBL(m) RCLASS_IV_TBL(m)
#define RMODULE_CONST_TBL(m) RCLASS_CONST_TBL(m)
#define RMODULE_M_TBL(m) RCLASS_M_TBL(m)
#define RMODULE_SUPER(m) RCLASS_SUPER(m)
#endif /* RUBY_BACKWARD2_RMODULE_H */