blob: 553b982147059626d94bd648323cca75d2d6cac4 (plain
#ifndef RUBY_BACKWARD2_GCC_VERSION_SINCE_H /*-*-C++-*-vi:se ft=cpp:*/
* @author Ruby developers <email@example.com>
* @copyright This file is a part of the programming language Ruby.
* Permission is hereby granted, to either redistribute and/or
* modify this file, provided that the conditions mentioned in the
* file COPYING are met. Consult the file for details.
* @warning Symbols prefixed with either `RUBY3` or `ruby3` are
* implementation details. Don't take them as canon. They could
* rapidly appear then vanish. The name (path) of this header file
* is also an implementation detail. Do not expect it to persist
* at the place it is now. Developers are free to move it anywhere
* anytime at will.
* @note To ruby-core: remember that this header can be possibly
* recursively included from extension libraries written in C++.
* Do not expect for instance `__VA_ARGS__` is always available.
* We assume C99 for ruby itself but we don't assume languages of
* extension libraries. They could be written in C++98.
* @brief Defines old #GCC_VERSION_SINCE
#define GCC_VERSION_SINCE(x, y, z) RUBY3_COMPILER_SINCE(GCC, (x), (y), (z))
#define GCC_VERSION_BEFORE(x, y, z) \
(RUBY3_COMPILER_BEFORE(GCC, (x), (y), (z)) || \
(RUBY3_COMPILER_IS(GCC) && \
((RUBY3_COMPILER_VERSION_MAJOR == (x)) && \
((RUBY3_COMPILER_VERSION_MINOR == (y)) && \
(RUBY3_COMPILER_VERSION_PATCH == (z))))))
#endif /* RUBY_BACKWARD2_GCC_VERSION_SINCE_H */