* eval.c (localjump_error): should preserve exit status in the
exception object. [new]
* eval.c (proc_invoke): should raise exception for "break" if it's
yielding, not calling. [new]
* eval.c (block_pass): should NOT raise exception for "break". [new]
* eval.c (block_pass): should allow block argument relay even in
the tainted mode.
* ext/socket/socket.c: support subclassing by proper "initialize"
calling convention. [new]
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@2002 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e