|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
* ext/thread/thread.c (queue_pop_should_block): the first argument of
Queue#pop is non_block and inverted for should_block.
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@42879 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
* ext/thread/thread.c (queue_sleep): get rid of casting function
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@42878 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
require extension libraries. The patch is from nobu
* ext/thread/extconf.rb: for build ext/thread/thread.c.
* include/ruby/intern.h: ditto.
* thread.c: ditto.
* lib/thread.rb: removed and replaced by ext/thread/thread.c.
* ext/thread/thread.c: Queue, SizedQueue and ConditionVariable
implementations in C. This patch is based on patches from panaggio
(Ricardo Panaggio) and funny_falcon (Yura Sokolov) and ko1
(Koichi Sasada). [ruby-core:31513] [Feature #3620]
* test/thread/test_queue.rb (test_queue_thread_raise): add a test for
ensuring that killed thread should be removed from waiting threads.
It is based on a code by ko1 (Koichi Sasada). [ruby-core:45950]
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@42862 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e