COVERAGE__ and introduce coverage.so instead. How to measure
coverage: (1) require "coverage.so", (2) require or load Ruby source
file, and (3) Coverage.result will return the same hash as COVERAGE__.
* thread.c (rb_enable_coverages): start coverage measurement by using
* thread.c (rb_get_coverages): returns current results of coverage
* include/ruby/intern.h: add prototype for above two functions.
* vm_core.h, vm.c: add field of coverages to rb_vm_t.
* insns.def (trace): remove special handling for COVERAGE__.
* iseq.c (prepare_iseq_build): switch COVERAGE__ to
* parse.y (coverage): ditto.
* thread.c (clear_coverage): ditto.
* lib/coverage.rb: use coverage.so instead of COVERAGE__.
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@17857 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e