Diffstat (limited to 'string.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
@@ -4527,7 +4527,7 @@ rb_str_sub_bang(int argc, VALUE *argv, VALUE str)
* additional backslash. However, within +replacement+ the special match
* variables, such as <code>&$</code>, will not refer to the current match.
* If +replacement+ is a String that looks like a pattern's capture group but
- * is actaully not a pattern capture group e.g. <code>"\\'"</code>, then it
+ * is actually not a pattern capture group e.g. <code>"\\'"</code>, then it
* will have to be preceded by two backslashes like so <code>"\\\\'"</code>.
* If the second argument is a Hash, and the matched text is one of its keys,