Diffstat (limited to 'include/ruby')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/include/ruby/ruby.h b/include/ruby/ruby.h
index 95965d6..cad402a 100644
@@ -1205,7 +1205,7 @@ void rb_gc_writebarrier_unprotect_promoted(VALUE obj);
* - RB_OBJ_WRITTEN(a, oldv, b): WB for new reference from `a' to `b'.
* This doesn't write any values, but only a WB declaration.
* `oldv' is replaced value with `b' (not used in current Ruby).
* NOTE: The following core interfaces can be changed in the future.
* Please catch up if you want to insert WB into C-extensions