Diffstat (limited to 'gc.c')
1 files changed, 6 insertions, 2 deletions
@@ -3117,8 +3117,12 @@ set_zero(st_data_t key, st_data_t val, st_data_t arg)
* The contents of the returned hash are implementation specific.
- * It may be changed in future. The +:TOTAL+ key contains the count
- * of all currently allocated and previously freed objects.
+ * It may be changed in future.
+ * The keys starting with +:T_+ means live objects.
+ * For example, +:T_ARRAY+ is the number of arrays.
+ * +:FREE+ means object slots which is not used now.
+ * +:TOTAL+ means sum of above.
* If the optional argument +result_hash+ is given,
* it is overwritten and returned. This is intended to avoid probe effect.