Diffstat (limited to 'ext/socket/socket.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/ext/socket/socket.c b/ext/socket/socket.c
index ca256b6..0cddd23 100644
@@ -2006,7 +2006,7 @@ Init_socket()
* === What's a socket?
- * Sockets are endpoints of a bidirectionnal communication channel.
+ * Sockets are endpoints of a bidirectional communication channel.
* Sockets can communicate within a process, between processes on the same
* machine or between different machines. There are many types of socket:
* TCPSocket, UDPSocket or UNIXSocket for example.
@@ -2031,7 +2031,7 @@ Init_socket()
* The identifier of a network interface:
- * * a string (hostname, IPv4 or IPv6 adress or +broadcast+
+ * * a string (hostname, IPv4 or IPv6 address or +broadcast+
* which specifies a broadcast address)
* * a zero-length string which specifies INADDR_ANY
* * an integer (interpreted as binary address in host byte order).