Diffstat (limited to 'cont.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
@@ -1112,7 +1112,7 @@ rb_cont_call(int argc, VALUE *argv, VALUE contval)
* comes with a small 4KB stack. This enables the fiber to be paused from deeply
* nested function calls within the fiber block.
- * When a fiber is created it will not run automatically. Rather it must be
+ * When a fiber is created it will not run automatically. Rather it must
* be explicitly asked to run using the <code>Fiber#resume</code> method.
* The code running inside the fiber can give up control by calling
* <code>Fiber.yield</code> in which case it yields control back to caller