Diffstat (limited to 'ChangeLog')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 22 deletions
@@ -1,25 +1,3 @@
-Wed Feb 24 00:52:42 2010 Akinori MUSHA <knu@iDaemons.org>
- * ext/openssl/lib/openssl/digest.rb (OpenSSL::Digest::hexdigest):
- No need to define hexdigest() here because the super method is
- properly defined to use digest() passing through arguments.
-Wed Feb 24 00:51:14 2010 Akinori MUSHA <knu@iDaemons.org>
- * ext/openssl/ossl_hmac.c (Init_ossl_hmac): Make OpenSSL::HMAC a
- subclass of Digest::Class so it can take advantage of all those
- utility methods such as base64digest.
-Wed Feb 24 00:50:09 2010 Akinori MUSHA <knu@iDaemons.org>
- * ext/openssl/ossl_digest.c (GetDigestPtr): Allow to pass the
- OpenSSL::Digest class in place of where either an instance of
- the class or the algorithm name was demanded. For example,
- OpenSSL::HMAC.digest(OpenSSL::Digest::SHA1, key, data) is now
- accepted as well as the usual
- OpenSSL::HMAC.digest(OpenSSL::Digest::SHA1.new, key, data) and
- OpenSSL::HMAC.digest("SHA1", key, data).
Wed Feb 24 00:39:17 2010 Yusuke Endoh <email@example.com>
* string.c (str_new_empty): String#split, partition, rpartition