2 files changed, 6 insertions, 1 deletions
@@ -1,3 +1,8 @@
+Wed Nov 4 15:39:32 2015 SHIBATA Hiroshi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
+ * hash.c: use correct grammer. Patch by @tveastman
+ [fix GH-1079][ci skip]
Wed Nov 4 11:38:23 2015 Jake Worth <email@example.com>
* process.c (proc_getsid): [DOC] Fix double word 'for' and typo.
@@ -721,7 +721,7 @@ rb_hash_rehash_i(VALUE key, VALUE value, VALUE arg)
* Rebuilds the hash based on the current hash values for each key. If
* values of key objects have changed since they were inserted, this
* method will reindex <i>hsh</i>. If <code>Hash#rehash</code> is
- * called while an iterator is traversing the hash, an
+ * called while an iterator is traversing the hash, a
* <code>RuntimeError</code> will be raised in the iterator.
* a = [ "a", "b" ]