1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/ext/socket/rubysocket.h b/ext/socket/rubysocket.h
index 922df9b..88143bf 100644
@@ -408,7 +408,7 @@ NORETURN(void rsock_sys_fail_raddrinfo_or_sockaddr(const char *, VALUE addr, VAL
* all cases. For some syscalls (e.g. accept/accept4), blocking on the
* syscall instead of relying on select/poll allows the kernel to use
* "wake-one" behavior and avoid the thundering herd problem.
- * This is likely safe on all other *nix-like systems, so this whitelist
+ * This is likely safe on all other *nix-like systems, so this safe list
* can be expanded by interested parties.