2 files changed, 8 insertions, 5 deletions
@@ -6559,6 +6559,7 @@ Sat Jun 13 20:28:14 2015 NARUSE, Yui <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* win32/win32.c (stati64_set_inode): get nFileIndexHigh/Low, and set it
to the interval of struct st as inode.
+ [Feature #11216]
* win32/win32.c (stati64_set_inode_handle): call stati64_set_inode.
@@ -135,6 +135,7 @@ with all sufficient information, see the ChangeLog file.
* String.new now accepts new option parameter `encoding'.
+ [Feature #11785]
* Struct#dig [Feature #11688]
@@ -159,7 +160,7 @@ with all sufficient information, see the ChangeLog file.
* On Windows File::Stat#ino always returned 0, but now returns
+ BY_HANDLE_FILE_INFORMATION.nFileIndexHigh/Low. [Feature #11216]
* IO#close doesn't raise when the IO object is closed. [Feature #10718]
@@ -229,29 +230,30 @@ with all sufficient information, see the ChangeLog file.
* Base64.urlsafe_encode64: added a "padding" option to suppress
- the padding character ("=").
+ the padding character ("="). [Feature #10740]
* Base64.urlsafe_decode64: now it accepts not only correctly-padded
- input but also unpadded input.
+ input but also unpadded input. [Feature #10740]
* Add Vector#round. https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/802
* Coverage.peek_result: new method to allow coverage to be captured without
- stopping the coverage tool.
+ stopping the coverage tool. [Feature #10816]
* default value of Net::HTTP#open_timeout is now 60 (was nil).
* Net::Telnet is extracted to net-telnet gem. It's unmaintain code.
+ [Feature #11083]
* Connections are in passive mode per default now. The default mode can
be changed by Net::FTP.default_passive=. [Feature #11612]
- * Rake is removed from stdlib.
+ * Rake is removed from stdlib. [Feature #11025]
=== Built-in global variables compatibility issues