1 files changed, 2 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/include/ruby/internal/gc.h b/include/ruby/internal/gc.h
index 69ff6193d8..d94f8a3736 100644
@@ -45,10 +45,8 @@ void rb_global_variable(VALUE *);
void rb_gc_unregister_address(VALUE *valptr);
- * Inform the garbage collector that `object` is a live Ruby object. Note that
- * the garbage collector is free to move `object` and so it is not correct to
- * save `object` into a C global constant and assume that it will always refer
- * to the same Ruby object.
+ * Inform the garbage collector that `object` is a live Ruby object that should
+ * not be moved.
* See also: rb_gc_register_address()