2 files changed, 6 insertions, 2 deletions
@@ -1,3 +1,8 @@
+Thu Sep 26 22:03:15 2013 Zachary Scott <firstname.lastname@example.org>
+ * ext/digest/digest.c: [DOC] typo in overview by @chastell
+ [Fixes GH-399] https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/399
Thu Sep 26 22:00:42 2013 Zachary Scott <email@example.com>
* ext/openssl/ossl.c: [DOC] typo in example by @zoranzaric
diff --git a/ext/digest/digest.c b/ext/digest/digest.c
index c603441..8cd8f40 100644
@@ -30,8 +30,7 @@ RUBY_EXTERN void Init_digest_base(void);
* This module provides a framework for message digest libraries.
- * You may want to look at OpenSSL::Digest as it supports support more
- * algorithms.
+ * You may want to look at OpenSSL::Digest as it supports more algorithms.
* A cryptographic hash function is a procedure that takes data and return a
* fixed bit string : the hash value, also known as _digest_. Hash functions