|author||ko1 <ko1@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2015-04-15 09:44:38 +0000|
|committer||ko1 <ko1@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2015-04-15 09:44:38 +0000|
* vm_trace.c (rb_tracepoint_new): fix documentation.
Commented by @emilsoman. git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@50322 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
Diffstat (limited to 'vm_trace.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
@@ -1191,7 +1191,7 @@ tracepoint_new(VALUE klass, rb_thread_t *target_th, rb_event_flag_t events, void
* It is important to note that you cannot register callbacks for normal events and internal events
* simultaneously because they are different purpose.
* You can use any Ruby APIs (calling methods and so on) on normal event hooks.
- * However, you can not use any Ruby APIs (even object creations).
+ * However, in internal events, you can not use any Ruby APIs (even object creations).
* This is why we can't specify internal events by TracePoint directly.
* Limitations are MRI version specific.