|author||nobu <nobu@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2016-02-02 23:25:40 +0000|
|committer||nobu <nobu@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2016-02-02 23:25:40 +0000|
Fix typo on OpenSSL::PKey doc [ci skip]
* ext/openssl/ossl_pkey.c (Init_ossl_pkey): [DOC] Fix typo "encrypted" to "decrypted". [Fix GH-1235] git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@53723 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
Diffstat (limited to 'ext')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/ext/openssl/ossl_pkey.c b/ext/openssl/ossl_pkey.c
index e758c9e331..7e3154afd9 100644
@@ -374,7 +374,7 @@ Init_ossl_pkey(void)
* algorithm consists of two parts: a public key that may be distributed
* to others and a private key that needs to remain secret.
- * Messages encrypted with a public key can only be encrypted by
+ * Messages encrypted with a public key can only be decrypted by
* recipients that are in possession of the associated private key.
* Since public key algorithms are considerably slower than symmetric
* key algorithms (cf. OpenSSL::Cipher) they are often used to establish