|author||nobu <nobu@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2011-05-19 00:07:25 +0000|
|committer||nobu <nobu@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2011-05-19 00:07:25 +0000|
* lib: revert r31635-r31638 and untabify with expand(1).
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@31641 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
Diffstat (limited to 'ext')
3 files changed, 5 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/ext/openssl/ossl_asn1.c b/ext/openssl/ossl_asn1.c
index 50d95099cbe..07746197aee 100644
@@ -1584,7 +1584,7 @@ Init_ossl_asn1()
/* Document-class: OpenSSL::ASN1::Primitive
* The parent class for all primitive encodings. Attributes are the same as
- * for ASN1Data, with the addition of +tagging+.
+ * for ASN1Data, with the addition of +tagging+.
* Primitive values can never be infinite length encodings, thus it is not
* possible to set the +infinite_length+ attribute for Primitive and its
diff --git a/ext/openssl/ossl_digest.c b/ext/openssl/ossl_digest.c
index e86fb91df2e..c1678339dae 100644
@@ -330,8 +330,8 @@ Init_ossl_digest()
* === Mapping between Digest class and sn/ln
- * The sn (short names) and ln (long names) are defined in
- * <openssl/object.h> and <openssl/obj_mac.h>. They are textual
+ * The sn (short names) and ln (long names) are defined in
+ * <openssl/object.h> and <openssl/obj_mac.h>. They are textual
* representations of ASN.1 OBJECT IDENTIFIERs. Each supported digest
* algorithm has an OBJECT IDENTIFIER associated to it and those again
* have short/long names assigned to them.
diff --git a/ext/openssl/ossl_pkey.c b/ext/openssl/ossl_pkey.c
index e7ec81b7cac..69747ca44ae 100644
@@ -267,7 +267,7 @@ Init_ossl_pkey()
* Asymmetric public key algorithms solve the problem of establishing and
* sharing secret keys to en-/decrypt messages. The key in such an
* algorithm consists of two parts: a public key that may be distributed
- * to others and a private key that needs to remain secret.
+ * to others and a private key that needs to remain secret.
* Messages encrypted with a public key can only be encrypted by
* recipients that are in possession of the associated private key.
@@ -299,7 +299,7 @@ Init_ossl_pkey()
* == Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange
- * Finally PKey also features OpenSSL::PKey::DH, an implementation of
+ * Finally PKey also features OpenSSL::PKey::DH, an implementation of
* the Diffie-Hellman key exchange protocol based on discrete logarithms
* in finite fields, the same basis that DSA is built on.
* The Diffie-Hellman protocol can be used to exchange (symmetric) keys