|author||drbrain <drbrain@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2011-08-26 22:22:37 +0000|
|committer||drbrain <drbrain@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2011-08-26 22:22:37 +0000|
* ext/pathname/lib/pathname.rb: Fix typos and grammar mistakes. Patch
by Luke Gruber. [#5203] * ext/pty/lib/expect.rb: ditto * lib/mathn.rb: ditto * lib/net/http.rb: ditto * lib/open-uri.rb: ditto * lib/ostruct.rb: ditto * lib/tempfile.rb: ditto * lib/thread.rb: ditto * lib/weakref.rb: ditto * sample/webrick/httpproxy.rb: ditto git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@33086 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
Diffstat (limited to 'ext/pty/lib')
1 files changed, 8 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/ext/pty/lib/expect.rb b/ext/pty/lib/expect.rb
index 0b238af..c15044b 100644
@@ -1,12 +1,14 @@
$expect_verbose = false
- # Reads ios until pattern matches or the timeout is over. It returns
- # an array with the read buffer, followed by the matches. If a block is given,
- # the result is yielded to the block and returns nil. The optional timeout parameter defines,
- # in seconds, the total time to wait for pattern. If it is over of eof is found, it
- # returns/yields nil. However, the buffer in a timeout session is kept for the next expect call.
- # The default timeout is 9999999 seconds.
+ # Reads from the IO until pattern +pat+ matches or the +timeout+ is over.
+ # It returns an array with the read buffer, followed by the matches.
+ # If a block is given, the result is yielded to the block and returns nil.
+ # The optional timeout parameter defines, in seconds, the total time to wait
+ # for the pattern. If the timeout expires or eof is found, nil is returned
+ # or yielded. However, the buffer in a timeout session is kept for the next
+ # expect call. The default timeout is 9999999 seconds.
buf = ''