|author||nobu <nobu@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2011-05-19 00:07:25 +0000|
|committer||nobu <nobu@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2011-05-19 00:07:25 +0000|
* lib: revert r31635-r31638 and untabify with expand(1).
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@31641 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
Diffstat (limited to 'ext/openssl/ossl_pkey.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/ext/openssl/ossl_pkey.c b/ext/openssl/ossl_pkey.c
index e7ec81b..69747ca 100644
@@ -267,7 +267,7 @@ Init_ossl_pkey()
* Asymmetric public key algorithms solve the problem of establishing and
* sharing secret keys to en-/decrypt messages. The key in such an
* algorithm consists of two parts: a public key that may be distributed
- * to others and a private key that needs to remain secret.
+ * to others and a private key that needs to remain secret.
* Messages encrypted with a public key can only be encrypted by
* recipients that are in possession of the associated private key.
@@ -299,7 +299,7 @@ Init_ossl_pkey()
* == Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange
- * Finally PKey also features OpenSSL::PKey::DH, an implementation of
+ * Finally PKey also features OpenSSL::PKey::DH, an implementation of
* the Diffie-Hellman key exchange protocol based on discrete logarithms
* in finite fields, the same basis that DSA is built on.
* The Diffie-Hellman protocol can be used to exchange (symmetric) keys