|author||emboss <emboss@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2011-12-25 20:47:48 +0000|
|committer||emboss <emboss@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2011-12-25 20:47:48 +0000|
* ext/openssl/ossl_cipher.c: Fix more typos.
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@34127 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
Diffstat (limited to 'ext/openssl/ossl_cipher.c')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/ext/openssl/ossl_cipher.c b/ext/openssl/ossl_cipher.c
index 57a64b15b1..101ea052fa 100644
@@ -593,7 +593,7 @@ Init_ossl_cipher(void)
* cipher = OpenSSL::Cipher.new('<name>-<key length>-<mode>')
* That is, a string consisting of the hyphenated concatenation of the
- * individual components name, key length and mode. Either all-uppercase
+ * individual components name, key length and mode. Either all uppercase
* or all lowercase strings may be used, for example:
* cipher = OpenSSL::Cipher.new('AES-128-CBC')
@@ -689,15 +689,15 @@ Init_ossl_cipher(void)
* === Calling Cipher#final
* ECB (which should not be used) and CBC are both block-based modes.
- * This means that unlike for the other stream-based modes, they operate
- * on fixed-size blocks of data, and therefore they require a
+ * This means that unlike for the other streaming-based modes, they
+ * operate on fixed-size blocks of data, and therefore they require a
* "finalization" step to produce or correctly decrypt the last block of
* data by appropriately handling some form of padding. Therefore it is
* essential to add the output of OpenSSL::Cipher#final to your
* encryption/decryption buffer or you will end up with decryption errors
* or truncated data.
- * Although this is not really necessary for stream-based ciphers, it is
+ * Although this is not really necessary for streaming-mode ciphers, it is
* still recommended to apply the same pattern of adding the output of
* Cipher#final there as well - it also enables you to switch between
* modes more easily in the future.