|author||zzak <zzak@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2013-09-30 14:02:31 +0000|
|committer||zzak <zzak@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2013-09-30 14:02:31 +0000|
* ext/objspace/object_tracing.c: [DOC] Adjust rdoc formatting and fix
small grammar typo git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@43097 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
Diffstat (limited to 'ext/objspace')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/ext/objspace/object_tracing.c b/ext/objspace/object_tracing.c
index fe39aa1..16591ca 100644
@@ -176,8 +176,8 @@ trace_object_allocations_start(VALUE self)
* Stop tracing object allocations.
- * Note that if trace_object_allocations_start is called n-times, then
- * stop tracing after calling trace_object_allocations_stop n-times.
+ * Note that if ::trace_object_allocations_start is called n-times, then stop
+ * tracing after calling ::trace_object_allocations_stop n-times.
@@ -244,11 +244,10 @@ trace_object_allocations_clear(VALUE self)
* C.new.foo #=> "objtrace.rb:8"
* This example has included the ObjectSpace module to make it easier to read,
- * but you can also use the
- * "<code>ObjectSpace::trace_object_allocations</code>" notation (recommended).
+ * but you can also use the ::trace_object_allocations notation (recommended).
- * Note that this feature introduces huge performance down and huge memory
- * consumption.
+ * Note that this feature introduces a huge performance decrease and huge
+ * memory consumption.