|author||zzak <zzak@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2013-02-06 14:31:32 +0000|
|committer||zzak <zzak@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2013-02-06 14:31:32 +0000|
* doc/pty/README.expect: Removed static documentation file
* ext/pty/lib/expect.rb: Documentation for IO#expect git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@39117 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
Diffstat (limited to 'doc/pty')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 22 deletions
diff --git a/doc/pty/README.expect b/doc/pty/README.expect
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,22 +0,0 @@
- README for expect
- by A. Ito, 28 October, 1998
- Expect library adds IO class a method called expect(), which
-does similar act to tcl's expect extension.
-The usage of the method is:
-where `pattern' is an instance of String or Regexp and `timeout'
-is Fixnum, which can be omitted.
- When the method is called without block, it waits until the
-input which matches the pattern is obtained from the IO or the time
-specified as the timeout passes. When the pattern is obtained from the
-IO, the method returns an array. The first element of the array is the
-entire string obtained from the IO until the pattern matches. The
-following elements indicates the specific pattern which matched to the
-anchor in the regular expression. If the method ends because of
-timeout, it returns nil.
- When the method is called with block, the array is passed as
-the block parameter.