|author||charliesome <charliesome@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2013-12-28 08:25:28 +0000|
|committer||charliesome <charliesome@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2013-12-28 08:25:28 +0000|
* benchmark/bm_so_meteor_contest.rb: [DOC] Fix a few typos
* ext/fiddle/lib/fiddle/import.rb: ditto * ext/psych/lib/psych.rb: ditto * ext/psych/lib/psych/nodes/sequence.rb: ditto * ext/tk/lib/multi-tk.rb: ditto * ext/tk/lib/tcltk.rb: ditto Closes GH-490 git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@44451 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
Diffstat (limited to 'benchmark')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/benchmark/bm_so_meteor_contest.rb b/benchmark/bm_so_meteor_contest.rb
index e57f430..b8e93bd 100644
@@ -32,7 +32,7 @@ class Rotation
@start_masks = Array.new(60)
# create the rotational masks by placing the base mask at the location and seeing if
- # 1) it overlaps the boundries and 2) it produces a prunable board. if either of these
+ # 1) it overlaps the boundaries and 2) it produces a prunable board. if either of these
# is true the piece cannot be placed
0.upto(59) do | offset |
mask = is_even(offset) ? (@even_mask << offset) : (@odd_mask << offset)
@@ -328,7 +328,7 @@ def prunable( board, location, slotting = false)
collectors = 
# loop across the rows
(location / 6).to_i.upto(9) do | row_on |
- # obtain a set of regions representing the bits of the curent row.
+ # obtain a set of regions representing the bits of the current row.
regions = $regions[(board >> (row_on * 6)) & 0b11111]
converter = $converter[row_on]
@@ -370,7 +370,7 @@ def prunable( board, location, slotting = false)
# check the existing collectors, if any collector overlapped no bits in the region its  value will
- # be zero. The size of any such reaason is tested if it is not a muliple of five true is returned since
+ # be zero. The size of any such reaason is tested if it is not a multiple of five true is returned since
# the board is prunable. if it is a multiple of five it is removed.
# Collector that are still active have a new adjacent value  set based n the matched bits
# and have  cleared out for the next cycle.
@@ -382,7 +382,7 @@ def prunable( board, location, slotting = false)
collectors[collector_num] = nil
# if a collector matches all bits in the row then we can return unprunable early for the
- # follwing reasons:
+ # following reasons:
# 1) there can be no more unavailable bits bince we fill from the top left downward
# 2) all previous regions have been closed or joined so only this region can fail
# 3) this region must be good since there can never be only 1 region that is nuot
@@ -526,7 +526,7 @@ def save( board_string)
@boards_found += 1
# the exit motif is a time saver. Ideally the function should return, but those tests
- # take noticable time (performance).
+ # take noticeable time (performance).
if (@boards_found == @stop_count) then