|author||sorah <sorah@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2015-10-09 05:20:50 +0000|
|committer||sorah <sorah@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2015-10-09 05:20:50 +0000|
* ext/openssl/lib/openssl/ssl.rb: Revert r52082 because it was
dropping TLS v1.1 support too. Supporting only TLS v1.2 is too early, because many popular websites still don't support it. For instance, Servers where aws-sdk connects to still don't support TLS v1.2 and it became broken. We should consider more carefully about this. [Fix GH-873] [Feature #11524] git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@52089 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
Diffstat (limited to 'NEWS')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 2 deletions
@@ -129,8 +129,6 @@ with all sufficient information, see the ChangeLog file.
* OpenSSL::SSL::SSLSocket#accept_nonblock and
OpenSSL::SSL::SSLSocket#connect_nonblock supports `exception: false`.
- * OpenSSL::SSL::SSLContext defaults to TLS v1.2.
- Please use `ctx.ssl_version = :TLSv1` or `:SSLv23` at your own risk.
* Pathname#descend and Pathname#ascend supported blockless form.