|author||matz <matz@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2005-07-01 07:23:40 +0000|
|committer||matz <matz@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2005-07-01 07:23:40 +0000|
* missing/erf.c: need to include some headers for some platforms.
* win32/win32.h (copysign, scalb): define for compatibility with other platforms. [ruby-dev:26430] * missing/crypt.c: modified to make it compilable on platforms other than BSD. [ruby-dev:26430] * missing/erf.c: ditto. code from <exp.c> merged. git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/branches/ruby_1_8@8692 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
Diffstat (limited to 'LEGAL')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 7 deletions
@@ -134,14 +134,12 @@ st.[ch]:
@@ -186,6 +184,8 @@ missing/strtoul.c:
software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without
express or implied warranty.
This file is under the old-style BSD license. Note that the
@@ -205,11 +205,7 @@ missing/vsnprintf.c:
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
- must display the following acknowledgement:
- This product includes software developed by the University of
- California, Berkeley and its contributors.
- 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
+ 3. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
without specific prior written permission.