|author||eregon <eregon@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2013-04-14 22:38:01 +0000|
|committer||eregon <eregon@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2013-04-14 22:38:01 +0000|
* string.c (String#gsub): fix typo in documentation
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@40299 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
@@ -3979,7 +3979,7 @@ rb_str_gsub_bang(int argc, VALUE *argv, VALUE str)
* <code>\\\k<n></code>, where <i>n</i> is a group name. If it is a
* double-quoted string, both back-references must be preceded by an
* additional backslash. However, within <i>replacement</i> the special match
- * variables, such as <code>&$</code>, will not refer to the current match.
+ * variables, such as <code>$&</code>, will not refer to the current match.
* If the second argument is a <code>Hash</code>, and the matched text is one
* of its keys, the corresponding value is the replacement string.