|author||kazu <kazu@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2013-10-12 09:29:23 +0000|
|committer||kazu <kazu@b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e>||2013-10-12 09:29:23 +0000|
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@43266 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
@@ -13,7 +13,7 @@ Sat Oct 12 03:26:04 2013 Koichi Sasada <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* vm.c, vm_core.h (rb_vm_add_root_module): added to register as a
defined root module or class.
This guard helps mark miss from defined classes/modules they are
- only refered from C's global variables in C-exts.
+ only referred from C's global variables in C-exts.
Basically, it is extension's bug.
Register to hash object VM has.
Marking a hash objects allows generational GC supports.
@@ -40,7 +40,7 @@ Fri Oct 11 20:46:09 2013 Koichi Sasada <email@example.com>
Fri Oct 11 20:35:59 2013 Koichi Sasada <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- * gc.c, parse.y: support generational Symbol relatetd marking.
+ * gc.c, parse.y: support generational Symbol related marking.
Each symbols has String objects respectively to represent
These objects are marked only when:
@@ -97,7 +97,7 @@ Fri Oct 11 17:33:24 2013 Akinori MUSHA <knu@iDaemons.org>
* block-mid keywords (then, else, elsif, when, rescue and
ensure) also become electric with automatic reindentation.
- * Add standarized comments for ELPA integration.
+ * Add standardized comments for ELPA integration.
* Fix interaction with smartparens-mode by disabling its end
keyword completion, since ruby-electric has become more clever